Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Immunology

Ava had an Immunology appointment today. The doctor wanted to put Ava back on Zithromax but knowing that her Pediatrician didn't think it was a good idea to keep her on an antibiotic and my gut was also saying no, I asked her if we could stay off of it unless she was getting sick throughout the winter. We don't go back for 6 months and once we get through this winter we should be seeing them only once a year.

Today she only weighed 26.6 pounds without shoes. We really need her to gain weight. She definitely can eat sometimes. She can eat a whole cheeseburger or grilled cheese. I guess we just need to feed her ice cream for a few weeks. I don't want to feed her unhealthy food but we certainly don't need to feed her in her gtube via a feeding pump. Also, when we do that she isn't hungry to eat orally.

Thanking God for Ava and praying for Ava's brain, lungs and body as a whole to grow...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann! My name is Heather and I was just wondering if you would be willing to answer a question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete