Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 720

Last night was a little bit better with the alarms going off. I was able to get a bit of sleep. Anthony comes home tonight so we are very excited. I called Lung Center to see if there was anything we could do about the alarms and they said that the only we could do is go up in trach size. We definitely don't want to go to a size 6 trach. That's huge and I don't believe our ENT wants to go up either. I actually asked to go off the vent for 45 minutes and Lung Center said ok. So we are now allowed to go off 45 minutes twice a day. Praise the Lord!

Ava is spitting up again. Not after every feed, but sometimes it happens at least a half an hour after a feed. Please pray that it stops again.

Thanking God for Ava's progress and praying for Ava to be off the vent and no longer need a trach this year...

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment many, many months ago and just wanted to encourage you that I'm still lifting you, your precious little one and your family up in prayer. On the wall of the NICU where both of my daughters were brought after being delivered premature is this verse, "With God, all things are possible." :)

    ReplyDelete