Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 1064 - My three little ducklings...

Almost 3 years later, my dream of Ava walking out of Target with her sisters like three little ducklings following their mama; happened. If you recall from the early days, my story of feeling like Ava was supposed to be walking behind her sister's someday, while I was pregnant with her. This was the vision, that God gave me, that got me through all the hard times and why I just knew that Ava was going to live. The girls were just as excited about this photo as I was. Below is another photo of Ali dressing up Ava in a "Fifi" costume. Ava lets her sister's dress her up and when they aren't around is always asking for both of them. I also took her into Micheal's and let her walk around for the first time with me holding her or her hand. Believe it or not, she walked around and didn't touch anything. She fell on the floor on her bottom at one point, Ariana noticed and told me. I turn around to see her with her hands up in the air not knowing what to do because she knew not to touch the floor. She is very well trained by the germaphobic mommy. To say we are having fun, is an understatement. Ariana is taking gymnastics and she was practicing handstands against the wall. Ava walks up to the wall and puts her hands on the floor and starts trying to do a handstand! She even grunts like she is working so hard. Ava also enjoys going out in the snow which is the first time she has ever done that as well. The first day she cried so hard begging Daddy to stay outside. She is also eating pretty well except when she doesn't want to. Then she will gag and act like she can't eat. Smart cookie, except we aren't fooled. ;)

Thanking God for our life with Ava and praying for this joy to be never-ending...

2 comments:

  1. We still check in very frequently to see how Ava is progressing. And what wonderful progress she has made !!!
    Sending Love, Cousin Dave and Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE love you Ava!!! <3

    ReplyDelete