Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 4 - Out of the Hospital

I was able to leave the hospital today. I stayed later so I could see Ava before the shift change. What a pain in the butt it is to be wheeled up to the 4th floor where Ava is. I kept noticing that people still wouldn't smile around us. Every day they told us to take it hour by hour. The nurses kept telling me that it was going to be hard to leave the hospital without a baby in the car seat. It actually wasn't bad because I am just so happy she still is alive. The nurse wheeled me out and she said that she didn't want to tell me prior, but that she lost her baby. She also said that when she saw Ava in the NICU that she felt a peace there. That is what Rachel said too. I can feel it as well. I can feel that she is going to live and show everyone. The only thing that is getting me through this time is God, and some great bible verses like: Proverbs 3: 3-6, Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment