Friday, January 22, 2010

The First Day in the Hospital

We went to the hospital on Friday, which happened to be Anthony's birthday. They set me up and Anthony left to work. The neonatalogist (who is now, one of Ava's doctors) came in and wanted to speak with both of us at the same time. I called Anthony and the doctor told us again of how serious the situation was. But we still had hope. I got one of the steroid shots in my booty that day, which didn't hurt that much. The nurses were very nice as well but they came in often so I was unable to get much sleep at night. Rachel brought me lunch and visited me as well as the bereavement nurse. I talked to the girls via Skype, which they loved. I also remembered that I could watch movies on my computer from Netflix. Anthony also came back up to visit me that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment