Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 822

Ava is doing much better and she is keeping her mixture of Pediasure and Pedialyte down. Her stools are still very loose but her lungs seem back to normal. We actually took her to the Albright Knox Art Gallery for a bit this evening. I was part of an art project where the art gallery randomly chose 150 people to be part of this painting. My response to questions and chosen artwork will be created into a 2' x 2' painting which will then be part of a much larger painting of all the 150 "people" panels. You may still be confused but it was very interesting and it was incredible to be part of a piece of artwork that will reside in the art gallery for years. I'm sure I will never have a piece of artwork hanging on the walls created by myself, but it's certainly a dream, so this little bit of me will be. Maybe someday one of my girls' artwork will be hanging on the walls...??

Anyways, back to the family being at the art gallery - Ava had a great time and even had a sucker that she watched her sister's eat and thoroughly enjoyed herself. The little things that she does that is "normal" now seems like such an incredible miracle.

Thanking God for times together as a family and praying for many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment