Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 498

Ava had a great workout today with physical therapy. She is getting so much stronger. The therapist is amazed at the differences of each week. Ava put all her weight on her legs a couple of times today. I even got her to do it twice for Grandma tonight. The interesting thing is the therapist's biggest concern is how are we going to keep up with Ava and move all of her equipment when she moves. Not sure, but we will have to figure it out, huh! When Ava was doing all of her exercises her O2 saturations were even around 99 and her heart rate was great. I'm still seeing her expiratory volumes consistently being in the 100s even when she is asleep. I really hope Lung Center will make minor changes on her vent. Next week we go see Cardiology and Feeding Clinic. I could also go on about our constant drama with getting Ava's prescriptions, but I will only mention it, so if I ever forget in the future and I'm reading this, I will remember. ;)

Ava weighs 10.4 kg = 22.9 pounds. My big girl! She is getting so broad in her shoulders and quite muscular.

Thanking God for Ava growing leaps and bounds and praying for constant growth, especially of her lungs...

No comments:

Post a Comment