Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 516

Today we had a little party for Ali's 6th birthday with just her cousins whom she loves to play with. We are still too afraid to have any other guests, so please don't feel left out. Once we get through this winter and Ava is 2 1/2, we can maybe feel a little bit safer. The other part is I am so anxious when anyone is here because I don't want her to get sick and need chest compressions. I really don't want to be back at the hospital with her. The longer we away from being admitted the happier I am. Although going lately to see the doctors have been pretty awesome. Ava has been off oxygen for 1 day now. So incredible. I was hoping for it, but I didn't even think it would happen that fast. I love when God surprises me even beyond what I am hoping for! Today we were able to put Ava in her high chair and sit her next to Ali and Ari so she could be a part of Ali blowing out her candles. It was so great to have the three sisters and their cousins all together. These times especially that I don't have to go to the hospital every day, is something that I have hoped for.

Thanking God for our wonderful family time and praying for many more family and friend gatherings with everyone healthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment