Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 553

So our newest news is that Ava has been signing for a week. She can sign "Play" in sign language, "all done", "more", "mommy", and she is picking up more signs every day. I got to visit one of our good friends today and she was very unhappy that I wasn't there at bedtime. I spoke to her on the phone and she went right to sleep. Oh how much I love it that she loves me! The other day, she was unhappy on the changing table and I was getting her ready. I asked her if she wanted to cuddle and she can't exactly sign "yes" yet so I told her that if she wanted to, just sign "more" and she DID! My baby knows what cuddling is... She is also trying to sit up from a laying down position. She tries so hard and then she just starts wiggling to move.

Please pray for our friends - their son was hit by a car. He has a broken collarbone, contusions on his lungs and a fractured skull which has lacerated his brain causing swelling and bleeding and more. We all have seen a miracle for Ava so let's pray for this young man as well.

Thanking God for Ava's brain growth and praying for a miracle for Andrew and more miracles for Ava... 

No comments:

Post a Comment