Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 599

Ali was really sick today and actually threw up in the lobby of our hotel as soon as we walked in. It wasn't much but this hotel isn't used to having kids because it's mainly for business since the convention center is across the street. She didn't want to show that she was sick and she seemed better so we went to the beach. It also didn't happen again. Funny enough, two years ago, when I was pregnant with Ava, Ariana threw up twice in Fl and we never could figure out why. It was even on different days. I think it's me. The craziest adventures seem to happen to me. And speaking of which...

We went to Cocoa Beach which is about an hour away. After getting Ali some medicine, we found the beach and were playing in the water. All of a sudden, I saw jelly fish in the water. I ran out and then we saw some all over the beach. That was the end of our beach fun. Especially after I saw red marks on Ariana's back and wasn't sure if she got stung or not. She didn't, so at least we got to see a jelly up close and personal. That is the homeschooling mom in me - that's what I have turned into. God always give my girls adventures with animals up close. Much fun for me ;)

Ava, Ariana and myself are still healthy... If something is going to happen, it probably will tomorrow.

Thanking God for our adventures and praying for Ava to be healthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment