Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 645

Ava is up to 125 ml and we will speak to the GI doctor on Monday to probably go up. She is 348 ml under what she was eating prior. We went to a chiropractor highly recommended from a friend and he checked Ava's nutrition by muscle testing. It was a truly incredible experience and he found Ava to be in really good healthy minus her gall bladder, spleen and tummy. He also found after no prompting that Pediasure is a better food for her than Peptamen Jr. When the Peptamen Jr. was in the metal can it really wasn't good for Ava, but when it was in the plastic container I had, it was ok. He did find Pediasure as a better fit for her. After he found that out, I told him that I have been feeling that way for months and he said I should go with my gut instincts. Of course I have been trying to push for that even when we were in the hospital. It's really unbelievable how God puts this wisdom in my head. It doesn't make sense but it's for real. This week has proved that. She doesn't need to be fed in her intestine when I have been feeling that way since a year ago.

She is scooting all over and really enjoys standing. I am enjoying getting more and more connected with Ava and this week she really has been loving me up.

Thanking God for Ava's love and praying for cuddles and for her to eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment