Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 648

Ava got her new "G" in this morning into her tummy. It was super easy and a lot less stress than a GJ. On the way to the appointment though Ava spit up a ton of bile and pretty much vomited the food. She ate around 7:30 to 8 am and this happened about 8:30 - 9 am. Not sure if this happened because she ate early and hadn't gotten the Prevacid or what. We did notice that her food was coming out of her tummy after unclamping her about 45 minutes later. She usually has it digest by then. But she kept that feed down. After her 3pm feed she kept it down until I let her drain into her Farrell bag and then I let her tummy take it back and she then spit it up. But that was around 5pm. After her 6pm feed she spit up a ton at 7pm. I just got done feeding her at 6:45pm because we went up to 150 ml - 25 ml more. Not sure what the issue is, if it was too much food, but she did spit up this am before the change. Please pray, this stresses me out so much. I need wisdom. God gave it to me a couple of weeks ago; Lord I need it again.

Ava weighs 11.85 kg = 26.12 pounds. She went down a little. Tomorrow I can hopefully call Lung Center to go down in her vent settings from 23 pressure support to 21.

Thanking God for Ava's growth and praying for her tummy to be healed...

1 comment:

  1. Alvin and I are both praying for Ava's continued health and healing of all GI symptoms. I also pray that the Lord will give you strength and peace for all the many decisions you face now and in the future. May you find peace in knowing that He is in control of all our lives and that he only wants what is best for us and that our lives give Him glory, Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete