Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 525 - Steroids

Ava went off her steroids tonight. Please pray that it goes well and there are no signs of her needing them. It would be such a blessing for her little body. Maybe her face could actually not be as round. This week is the start where we will be getting continuous therapies coming in from 2-3 times a week for an hour each time. This is also the first weekend I will be away overnight and Ava is home without me. I will be at the Taste of Buffalo presented by TOPS which I volunteer on the board for all year round. Hopefully all will go well. I have probably only gone 2-3 days without changing Ava's trach ties or giving her meds to her at night since she's been home. Not that the nurses aren't capable, but I just like having the control and knowing how it's going.

Thanking God that I can go away and praying that Ava won't need the steroids...

No comments:

Post a Comment