Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 534

Ava had a good day but she was up at 3am and up for the day at 6am. The nurse gave her a puffer of Albuterol around midnight but I think it was just her pulsox acting up but who knows. I tried to get her to eat again tonight but she gagged as soon as she had the taste of the yogurt in her mouth. I worked with her on picking up the fruit puffs and seeing Ali and myself eating them. She was very interested but didn't put any toward her mouth. Please pray that she can eat. This is much more difficult than I thought it would be. Tomorrow is her gastric emptying scan in Rochester. Please pray that this goes well tomorrow too. We go back Friday morning again. I did weigh Ava again and her weight was much higher: 11.25 kg.

Thanking God for Ava's growth and praying for her to eat, stand and breathe on her own...

No comments:

Post a Comment