Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 545 - Ava is 18 months old!

Ava's made it to a year and a half! Praise God. She is almost to year two that the doctors said would never be. Oh how exciting the day will be when I walk her into NICU at Sister's! Nobody should doubt. Believe and miracles will happen! Sure, stuff happens. There is sin in the world but our God wants to bless us. Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. I remembering waking up and thinking this verse. It has gotten me through those horrible early days... Doesn't Ava look so good? She has come so far.

Thanking God for Ava's year and a half and praying for 90 more great years...

1 comment:

  1. Thats Awesome !!! Our God is SOOOOOOOO Good- Go Ava !!!!! - Nancy R. :-)...... Miss you Ann

    ReplyDelete