Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 188

Ava's gas was 72 this morning. I went in this afternoon and Ava was happy in her crib. I got to hold her for a bit, and then she went asleep. Occupational therapy came in and evaluated her and told me that developmentally she is around 2 months so that is good. She needs to work on sitting up and leaning for a bit and probably lying on her tummy. I sat her up when OT was there, and she kept her eyes on me for at least 15 minutes. He tried to get her to look at her toy, and she looked for a second, but couldn't keep her eyes off me. It was really good bonding time and I hope breastfeeding will go good on Monday. She even took her pacifier really well, even when dipped in milk. She didn't even gag.

Praying for Ava to grow healthy and strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment