Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 189 - 27 Weeks Old!

Ava's gas was 71 and her Base Excess was 9 this morning. Yesterday it was 12, so that is a little high. She has been sleeping during the night again and seems to be pretty happy during the day. I held her for a while and she eventually fell asleep.

I am now running low on breast milk since she eats 110 ml a day, and I probably make that in two days. Our freezer also defrosted and I had to throw out about 10 containers of milk because you can use defrosted, then refrozen milk. The immunities I give her are so important to her, and good nutrition is how she has gotten this far. So I am hoping that tomorrow I can breast feed and it will probably help me make more milk. I would not be a happy mama if she can't have enough milk from me.

Praying for her to breast feed tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and touching photo of mother and child. She is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete