Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 265

Ava's gas was 77 today. Not too great. Ugh... I wish it would be the same thing and a lot lower. From what I heard she slept through the night pretty well. The nurse said she was cranky this morning so she gave her tylenol. I wish I could be with her. All she needs is to be picked up and loved. Please our wonderful Lord, send her home so we can properly love her and treat her like every baby should be. Oh and please send her home by Thanksgiving. Hopefully I'm not asking too much. Amen.

I forgot to mention that on Thursday, my oldest daughter, Alexandra, got her LONG (down to her booty) hair cut for "Locks of Love". She wanted to do this and a month ago, when my husband and mother mentioned it to me and Ali, I said "no way!" I have always wanted a daughter with long hair, but I asked her if she wanted to do it and she said yes. She wanted to give it to a little girl who is in our support group, who has cancer but after talking to our stylist, she said it would be better to go to "Locks of Love." I am so glad that my daughter can give something so close to her and I am always praying to God that my children can bless this world and make it a better place. So many people have blessed us through the past year and I'm glad we can give back a bit (and looking forward to giving back in the future.)

Praying for Ava to be with our family...

2 comments:

  1. Tell Alex "That is a lot of love she is holding in her hands". God Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special thing to do...and she is just as beautiful with short hair! Love, Maureen

    ReplyDelete