Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 276

Ava's gas was 71. They put her on methadone every 8 hours to calm her down. The adivan just wasn't helping enough because she was having withdrawal symptoms. They took lots of blood tests today to test her immune system. I didn't hear from that doctor so I don't know when the results come back. Her fingers were also peeling and I remember that happening when we were at Sister's Hospital. I don't know when it was or if I even wrote what they said it was. They even said it could be because her vent hosing was hot yesterday and she holds onto it a lot. I really hope that isn't the case and that she didn't burn her poor little fingers.

We have reached over 7,000 views of Ava's blog today. I'm so surprised sometimes at how many views we get. Thank you all for caring and praying!

Praying for Ava to come home and be free of the the trach and vent...

1 comment:

  1. You and your family and Baby Ava are truly loved and are prayed for and thought of often. Your faith and trust in God is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete