Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 285

Ava's gas was 64 today. She got the bronchoscopy done and it went well. They were able to see the left lung and get down the left bronch and spray it with saline and steroids. They were also able to get some mucous out and also saw some white blood cells. They thought the right bronch looked good and the left bronch wasn't as floppy as the other day. Overall, the doctor said he was encouraged.

When we came in tonight, Ava was a bit upset when get her trach ties changed but when I talked to her for a bit, she opened her eyes (she keeps them shut sometimes when she's mad) and she saw me and she would smile and talk to me. I read her "Peekaboo Kisses" and she talked to me and Daddy for at least a half an hour. When I see her like that, all my fears are wiped away. Praise God for all that he is done for us.

Thanking God for Ava's lungs to be growing...

1 comment:

  1. I love it when Ava is happy.. it makes it all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete