Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 129 - Friday is the day...

Ava's gas was 57 this morning. She was at 60 - 70% O2. She is also OFF the Nitric Oxide.

We found out that her surgery will be on Friday, hopefully by noon. They are going to speak with us tomorrow more in detail.

I was able to give her a bath tonight and hold her again. She sucked with her paci for 15 minutes again. The nurse (who didn't even know Ava) who helped me with Ava's bath told me that Ava really knows me. That made me so happy. I changed her in one of her new outfits that I love.

Ava weighs 7 lbs. 7.5 oz.

Praying for Ava to heal and to be able to fed with a bottle...

2 comments:

  1. I love her dress, she looks so pretty. I'm praying for all positive news and a successful surgery. You're an awesome, dedicated mom, doing a great job nurturing your baby. I pray Ava gets to go home with you soon. Love, jackey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be thinking and praying for Ava tomorrow. Hoping this surgery will make Ava more comforable. Hang in there Mom, it is a bumpy ride and you are doing very well. I love seeing her "all dressed up".
    Beth

    ReplyDelete