Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 230

Ava's gasses were 83, 71, and 66 today. She is still being paralyzed and sedated continuously. We had a wonderful nurse today. I told her some of Ava's story today and she told me that it was a great privilege to take care of Ava. I pray that God will send her many blessings.

I forgot to write yesterday that God blessed me with being caller #5 on our local Christian radio station - WDCX and I won Jill Kelly's new book about her son Hunter who taught her about God and he never spoke or smiled. I also got to mention Ava (and how Hunter's nurse is teaching us trach care) and how long she has been in the hospital to the radio host and he prayed for Ava on the air. I thought it was an awesome blessing and I have never spoken on the radio before or have ever won anything by being a certain caller.

Praying for Ava to be protected and get healthy and strong...

3 comments:

  1. thats wonderful news ann. keep testifying!!
    meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its kind of funny that you won that book,cuz I thought about you and Jill both being amazing moms and women.I used to do volunteer work at Hunters Hope (they dont use volunteers much anymore)She was always a inspiring lady who was the total package.I'm happy you won.She is at the Barnes and Noble on The blvd tomorrow night.I got a invite.Will continue to pray for Ava.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so amazing, and you were able to tell about Ava on the air....- wow -Nancy R.

    ReplyDelete