Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 237 - Oh how our Lord is good...


Ava's gas was 60 and 64 today. Her white blood cell count went from 27 to 19! Yeah! We had such a good day together today again. She even slept from 9pm - 5am, was awake from 5am - 6am, and then went back to sleep until 7:30am. Her nurse said that she likes to move her arms while she's sleeping straight in front of herself and even move her fingers around. She took a couple naps today as well and was pretty happy the whole day. She grabbed at toys despite having an IV in one arm and a PIC line in the other. She even sat up for a bit with the nurse and pulled one of the toys into her mouth. We think she is teething since she's almost 8 months. I rubbed one of her toy key rings on her gums for about 15 minutes and she loved it. I really feel like God's telling me she is going to be developmentally fine. We shall see. Only God knows and he's been helping me to know sometimes too. I just wish he would tell me when she's coming home. ;)


Praying for Ava to grow, grow, grow...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, look at those long eyelashes!! What a difference a week makes, she looks so happy. You are doing great Anna, I am glad for you and Ava.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good. What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete