Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 240

Ava's gas was 36 at noon today. REALLY Great! She was really fussy this afternoon and evening but she finally went to sleep at 10pm. She didn't sleep much through the night the night before. We think she's teething so they got the Orajel. They had me change the trach to an uncuffed trach tonight. The lung center wanted it changed to the trach she would go home on. I did it well again and changed the trach ties even better this time. I am definitely getting more comfortable.

My other two girls definitely have a cold. I took them into the doctor's because Ali said her ear hurt, but the doctor said it wasn't an infection. Anthony is sick, my mom is sick, but I'm not (although I get so nervous that I am) and my Dad isn't.

Today was a sad day because my beloved Aunt died today of cancer at the age of 68. One year old than my Dad. She lived in Florida and thought I often didn't see her, I will without a doubt miss her. I am also sad that she didn't meet my girls and the girls didn't meet her. May she have had a glorious day meeting her maker and may our family rest in the knowledge that she is in a place where this is no more pain.

Praying for Ava to grow and get home to her family...

3 comments:

  1. Ann, I am sorry to hear about your Aunt. I am glad that Ava's numbers are looking good. Praying for speedy recoveries for the girls. Love, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the vitamin "D",..it realy has helped us in the past. Ava is looking soooo good. She is such a little doll. Praying she becomes big and strong!
    love, meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your Aunt passing. I hope your mom and your hubby get better. Love the pictures of Ava... God Bless.. ;-) - Nancy R

    ReplyDelete