Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 238 - 34 Weeks Old!

Ava's blood gas was 69 today. It went up but I guess they weren't concerned. Her white blood cell count did go down as well. They are going to be giving her vitamins (that I always gave the girls) when you breast feed. Not sure why they waited so long to do that. She was sleeping quite a bit today so I am just hoping it's not a sign that she is sick again. But the nurse told me she was smiling at her tonight and this was the best she has ever seen her. Hopefully everything has finally clicked into place like everyone has described would happen and we can get her home. The only thing is her blood gas isn't the greatest.

Praying for Ava's blood gasses to go down...

1 comment:

  1. Ann, I pray things continue to "click into place" for Ava. You have shown such love and faith these last 34 weeks. Love, Maureen

    ReplyDelete