Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 401

 Ava's gas was 47 this morning. She did great overnight. AND she is back on the home vent! Praise the lord! Her gas even came back as 52 and she was so happy today. She was breathing great and her saturations were great especially being at 30% O2. When I came in she gave me the biggest smile and got so excited to see me. Seeing her makes me so giddy. Grandma and the girls got to come in too and Ava couldn't stop smiling at all of them. Ariana sang to Ava and she smiled the whole time with her big toothy grin and cheeks so big.

Her "G" tube from her tummy was clamped while I held her and also for two hours today and she did great. No crying or cramping. Thank God for that as well.

Thanking God for Ava's happiness and praying for continued peace and protection for Ava and our family...

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! You are continually in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great news!!! :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete