Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 428

Ava had a good night and a great day. She had a little runny nose this morning but it went away. Her gas was 56 this morning, but they got another one this evening because her PH from her blood gas was a little off. That CO2 from this evening was 48, which is really good. She did spit up again this afternoon and she also gagged I think from getting some water from her vent tubing and her heart rate dropped to 88 (that I saw) but I handled the whole thing by myself. She didn't sleep much during the day but she was asleep around 8 pm.

We got the O2 tank today, but the tank was so dirty. It even had mold in this plastic area that looks like it hold water. I am going to have to call tomorrow for a replacement or something. We will have O2 training tomorrow as well.

Ava weighs 8.65 kg = 19.07 pounds and is 70 cm long = 27.56".

Thanking God for Ava and praying for Ava to be healed...

1 comment:

  1. Ann, I get the same tanks, and I have always complained about how dirty the tanks are..(Where have they been?). They will tell you they have been cleaned. The thing that holds water catches the condensation from the coils,if it isn't there you will get a puddle on the floor. I am very glad Ava going home soon. You will see such a change when she get there.
    I have had a trach for a long time, it isn't so bad. Beth

    ReplyDelete