Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 431 - 4 more days until Ava comes home...

Ava only woke up twice last night and slept until about 7:30 am. She spit up like normal once this morning and once tonight again. Overall she had an awesome day and was extremely giddy and happy. She fell asleep on me around 5 pm and woke up a bit upset, but put her back in bed and she has been asleep ever since. What a joy and blessing Ava is.

Ava weighs 8.96 kg = 19.75 pounds. Our little chunker! I actually remember buying this dress for Ava because I bought one for Alexandra and Ariana too. I "daring" to buy it despite being told that Ava wouldn't make it and here she is today, wearing the dress.

Thanks to whomever wrote the great comment from yesterday's post. My greatest accomplishment before I die would be to glorify our God. We love comments and if you can get them to post (some people have trouble), it's a wonderful part of our day.

Thanking God for all his blessings and praying for even more...

2 comments:

  1. I can see God working every day with Ava, and it makes me so happy to see her progress. I want to thank you for sharing Ava's story and I hope you continue when she gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Beth, please do update on how Ava is doing. I look forward to see her progress. it is amazing how far your family and Ava has come. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete