Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 429 - A week from today...

Ava slept through the night and only woke up once to be suctioned. She woke up around 6:30 am quite happy and played with her nurse. She only spit up once and that was for me tonight. Her heart rate went down to about 115 and she desatted to the 70s but I was able to suction her a little and get her right back up. We just need to be prepared for that to happen at any time with all of her equipment close by.

We got our O2 training today and finished up talking about what supplies we need. Tomorrow I am getting taught on giving Ava a stress dose of steroids if she gets sick.

The girls and I are finally feeling better and maybe tomorrow or Thursday, I can get into Ava's room and put everything away neatly from all the supplies and label the drawers. My ear is feeling a little sore and hopefully I won't get another ear infection like I did last year for my birthday. I couldn't hear for a month last year! Please pray for quick healing for all of us.

Thanking God for protecting Ava and praying for healing for our family and for Ava to be healthy and only be going to the ICU for decannulation...

No comments:

Post a Comment