Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 423

Ava had a wonderful day. She gets a little bit crabby in the morning as well as parts of the day, but I really think she wants to get up and do something. Whenever she is fussy and you go over and talk with her or occupy her, it usually stops. She spit up once from the Nystatin.

I came back in tonight after having dinner and she was so excited. She gets so giddy at night. I put her in her pjs and rocked her to sleep. I put her in bed and she was knocked out cold. She didn't move, didn't rock her body like she usually does. When I called at 11:15 tonight, she was still asleep and only rolled over once. I told the nurse I am a professional mom and I know how to knock her out without any drugs. Makes me feel pretty confident to take her home. We are so ready. She wants to have fun and her sissies miss her.

Thanking God for Ava's peace and praying we can get home on or before the 5th...

1 comment: