Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 427


Ava had an ok night and was up a couple of times with desats. Not sure how far she desatted to or what really happened. Her O2 saturations hovering in the high 80s, low 90s this morning until she had a bath. Her temperature was fine but we were so concerned this morning because myself and the girls are sick. The nurse thought she had a little post nasal drip as well. Once she had a bath though, she was satting high 90s - 100%.
Tomorrow we get the oxygen delivered and meet with Ava's night nurse. I am hoping my cold is better but either way, I will wear a mask and not hold her. I had to spend another day home without Ava... But Anthony did get these great pics especially with Ava kissing my photo.
Thanking God for Ava's will to live and praying for her to come home on the 5th... 

No comments:

Post a Comment