Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 418

Ava slept great through the night but she did retain a bit of water like she has been doing. Lung Center said they wanted to see how she would do through the weekend. She also had a couple of stools so that was good as well. They are treating her thrush and she seems to be gagging a bit more than normal, probably from the thrush. She was so tired tonight when we were there. We put her to bed at 7:30 pm, she woke up about an hour later for a few minutes and went asleep for the rest of the night.

I spoke with the nursing agency today and we are going to be meeting with them and the nurses next week at the hospital, possibly on Friday. VERY Excited but I already feel tired with how early I have to get up for doctors appointments - especially since I am not a morning person. God give me the strength...

Thanking God for Ava's healing and praying that she and our family can stay illness free...

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog today because I was researching the name Ava. What a beautiful family you have and my heart goes out to you for all that you and your family have endured. You are an amazing wife, mother, and woman always giving glory to God and never an ounce of bitterness. I'm praying for you, your family, and your little Ava. God bless you. Matthew 7:7-8 Keep hanging onto God's promises!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Ava is making me jealous! I want to be wearing shorts and t shirts :)
    She is beautiful, Fearfully and WONDERFULLY made!

    ReplyDelete