Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 193 - I heard a rumor...

Ava's gas was 63 this morning. Still good. I got to go in for her 3pm feeding today and her 6pm feeding today. I had lactation come in and help me and they said she is doing pretty well. They don't know if she will be able to breastfeed, but it's a good start.

ENT came in today and said that they were asking her to meet up for a discharge meeting. I said I heard that but "how soon were they talking?" She said soon. That when they start talking about how they can't do much more for her here and she would be better at home, that's when they send her home. Needless to say, I'm kinda excited, but not overly since I know it changes. Also heard a rumor which I found out is a possibility that she might go on a home vent tomorrow. Please pray that they approve it if she is ready and it goes well.

Praying for Ava to come home soon... And I mean soon...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness....that would be WONDERFUL !!! We will just continue to pray and continue to trust God.......- Nancy R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- love the picture- Nancy R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you guys!! I think Ava looks just like Tony in this pic ;)

    ReplyDelete