Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 208

Ava's blood gas was 130 this morning. They did get it down to 99 then it went back up again to 107, then back down to 97. They told me later this afternoon that her infection is in her blood which is pretty bad. She's holding her own, but they said she could get worse before she may get better. She is on 40 bpms, 50% O2, and she is still saturated well.

I did get a call from the Visiting Nurses Association (VNA) and they said they are working on getting Ava to come home. They will setup home vent teaching for us and our family and get us home equipment. The woman who called actually knows my mom and last saw me when I was little. She was surprised that Ava is my third child. Yes, God blessed me with three very lovely ladies. :)

Ava weighs 5.34 kg - 11.8 pounds.

Praying for Ava to fight off this infection and come home to us...

1 comment:

  1. Praying for her. And for you and Anthony to stay strong...- sending our love...- Nancy R.

    ReplyDelete