Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 216

Ava's gas was 79 this morning and she had a hard start to the day by getting upset and then they had to paralyze her. Her gas did go lower a couple of times. Tonight she got upset and her heart rate went down to 30 and they had to do chest compressions on her but she was back to normal in under a minute. The doctor who I think is a fellow said she has far to go and that could happen at home. They are getting more secretions out of her as well.

I am so tired of things happening to our poor daughter. She is only sick right now because of the hospital. I pray all the time that God will protect her from any sickness. I just want her home and what bothers me a lot is that I am missing out on her life.

Tomorrow is Ava's Prayer Vigil at 6pm at Knox Church on Elmwood Ave in Kenmore, NY. We would love to have you come and pray for our beloved daughter. We really need a miracle.

Praying for Ava to heal and come home soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment