Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 206

Ava was up early again last night and was unhappy so they couldn't get a gas. They did get one later this afternoon and it was 78... Ugh, but they didn't change anything and she still is pretty much breathing on her own on the vent without any assisted breaths.

I couldn't come in today because I have a stuffy nose. I miss my baby and I couldn't give her any love or breastfeed her. :(

Ava weighs 5.2 kg, .02 kg up from Monday - 11.46 pounds.

Today is my husband and my 9th Anniversary. Little did we know when we got married that we would end up with 3 beautiful girls. I always felt like we would have 3 kids and we even talked about what it would be like to have a handicapped child and how we would handle it. But thank God for giving me such a great husband to go and grow with through these rocky times. I am so blessed to have Anthony. I love you Anthony James and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our babies! (Please note: I hope he's reading this tonight since he is away for work).

Praying for Ava to come home...

No comments:

Post a Comment