Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 217 - 31 Weeks Old!

Ava's gas was 62 this morning. She had two more episodes of her heart rate going down to 30. Her gas was in the 50s this afternoon. She seems to be getting better. She is in 55% O2, peep of 7 and 34 bpms. Hopefully I can hold her again this week and breastfeed. Her eyes were looking all over the place and she looked so stressed when I saw her today. I am so hoping that it was just because she is sedated so much.

Thank you to all who attended Ava's prayer vigil. I hope it inspired people to see that miracles really happen and that all we have to do is pray. It meant so much for all of you to come and pray for Ava and we hope that you are blessed as well. We not only wanted to pray for Ava but praise God for giving us this living miracle. I hope you are truly blessed by being there. If you would like a bookmark, please contact me with your address.

Praying for Ava...

No comments:

Post a Comment