Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 14 - Two weeks with Ava

Today, we woke up to Ariana being sick, which also means that we could be carrying the sickness to Ava. Poor Ariana was very listless today and having a hard time breathing. I went by myself to see Ava, after Nurse Judy telling me that if I washed my hands and wore a mask, I would be ok to come. Good thing too since I ran out of bottles for milk.

The nurse said that Ava was doing well today and her gasses went down. Her O2 went down to 63 from 80, but tonight it was back up again. The cardiologist stopped by to check on her, but he couldn't hear anything with her heart because of the oscillerator. He told the nurse that he would be waiting for her echocardiogram tomorrow. Her bilirubin also went down today to 2.1 from 2.5. So, we are praying that the hole is closed in her heart and that would be a huge relief and we could move onto something else.

Praying for both of my babies to feel better...

No comments:

Post a Comment