Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 33

It was a good day until this evening. She got a bit restless and agitated but she calmed down afterwards. She is on the 24 calorie additive in my milk. She did lose 10 grams again. Hopefully with the extra calories she can gain more weight. She was on the same amplitude and O2 as yesterday during the day (amplitude- 15, O2 - 62), but this evening her CO2 was in the 60s so they increased her amplitude to 17 and her O2 to 66. She was desatting (going down in the volume of O2 in her lungs) as they call it right when we came in so they wanted to increase her settings. I put my hands on her and she knew it was me and I got to hold her hand. She fell asleep and then her CO2 came down and she stop desatting, so they didn't increase anything.

I spoke to two moms today that have gone through the NICU and it was great talking to them. Thankfully Ava hasn't gone through any surgeries, she does have all her body parts and her heart is closed. We will praise God every day for her. AMEN! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment