Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 20 - A Good Day

Today was a pretty good day for Ava. She slept and she is eating 2.5cc every three hours. She has never eaten that much before and she is keeping it down. She gets very fussy when she has a wet diaper. Now I see it and tell the nurses, and what do you know... she does have a wet or poopy diaper. They were able to go down in her settings on the oscillator as well. She is down to 47% oxygen, down from the 100% on Thursday. Praise God! I can hardly believe that the miracle is still happening, especially after the rough week. Tomorrow she will be 3 weeks old. I will keep praying for another great day. I think we're due for a week full of great days. The nurses still say there will be rollercoaster rides...

I got to touch her again tonight. I really enjoy it and I think she knows it's me. I always tell her how proud I am of her, and how much she will be spoiled. No doubt about that. I think we all will spoil her once she gets home, but she deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment