Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 434 - 1 more day...

Ava had a great night and I got there at 7 am this morning to see how she is. She was a little grumpy but perked right up when she saw me and didn't want to go back to sleep. She fell asleep in my arms a little while later. She did spit up about three times for me today. I got her washed up and put her in her stroller all by myself in about 5 minutes and strolled her around the ICU. I stayed until 3 pm and feel much more confident. I think Ava really enjoys having her mommy there. After I left she watched the Sabres game. lol... Just like daddy.

Thanking God for Ava's growth and praying that Ava's tummy is healed and she stops spitting up...

3 comments:

  1. Counting down the days with you!! Praying for a smooth transition. So happy for your family, not to be apart all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I continue to read your blog and pray for Ava and your family. :) I remember bringing home our preemie the hospital, yikes! Keep blogging so we can all keep praying and hoping with you! :) *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, worrds can not express the joy and happiness to know that Ava is going home tomorrow finally !!!!!! - Our God is soooooo Good !! God does listen and he does answer prayers..... Sending our love and thanksgiving prayers to you from Houston !!! - YEEHAW !!!
    Nancy R :-)

    ReplyDelete