Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 451

Ava was up at 4:30 am again having fun with her nurse. She had a couple more loose stools and is still gagging and spitting up a bit, but not spitting up like she was at home.

We had our meeting today and it was decided to move Ava on Monday to an upper floor where she would be outside the nurses station and if all goes well, we can leave on Thursday to come home. I wanted to have her moved tomorrow but because everyone is off and this decision obviously can't be dictated by her family, we have to wait until Monday. They said that it would not be a good idea to have her home on Easter. Another holiday without Ava, and now we have to figure out how to work another important holiday while going to the hospital. Can you hear the tone of how tired I am of the situation? ;) I actually woke up last night screaming "Ava's not breathing". Then because of the lightening, I woke up saying "The power is out. We have to get her back up batteries." I actually wake up upset not knowing where Ava is, kind of like when you don't know what day it is. Please God give me more strength (and sanity; although I probably lost that long ago...lol)

Thanking God for Ava's strength and praying for peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment