Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 444 - Home again!

Ava had a great blood gas today - it was 40! Better than we left the first time. She slept great last night. No pains and she is back on her full feeds. We got her clearance to come back home. We went and got her and brought her back home about 3 pm. She seemed to be much happier this time around and I really know what makes her smile. She was so happy being home.

She did spit up a couple of times when she gagged. We also saw blood in her mouth tonight but I believe it is from her mouth whether she bit her tongue or it's her molars. She was asleep and she started gagging and spit up a lot of clear white junk. I really believe this is what happened. She definitely choked the other night. I definitely need to teach the nurses on what to do if that happens. I have mouth suctioners to suction out her mouth.

Thanking God for Ava being home again and praying for peace and protection around our family...

1 comment: