Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 441 - 3 rounds of chest compressions

So probably 5 minutes after I wrote the blog last night, and after 12:30 am, Ava started choking, had blood coming out of her mouth, and turned blue and stiff. I felt the life go right out of her and up my arms. She had blood oozing out of her mouth just like a horror movie. The consistency was like tylenol. The nurse had to give her 3 rounds of chest compressions, at least 3 minutes before she was finally revived. I was on the phone with 911 and I screamed out "Please God help us" and I believe right afterwards she turned back into our pink baby.

I'm so tired right now, so I will write more tomorrow. We don't know what's wrong but Ava was fine afterwards and her lungs are great. She is happy and smiling.

Thanking God for letting us keep Ava and praying for peace and for Ava to come back home and never have this happen again...

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Anna, I am sure you will figure it out and not have to go through that again. Ava is one tough little girl and God is right there with her. Praying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are being prayed for, Ann. Your faith is encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ann I had our entire congregation praying for your little angel Ava yesterday at our service.I know all will be ok sorry you had to go thru all that though.Hope shes home soon.nancy

    ReplyDelete