Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 460

She had a good night but did get gassy around 12:05 am. Very crazy that its the same time. We had a pretty good day but she was in pain again off and on. I wonder if it's giving her G juices back. Are we going to fast? I think I will cut that out for tonight and then call the doctor in the morning. She does sound a little wheezy but it was better after her albuterol. Ariana got that way today when she was running around. It could be the change in seasons. We have no nurse tonight because our night nurse is sick and we don't have a back up. So I am up until probably 4 and Anthony will take the rest. Thank goodness for my handsome hubby. ;)

I am nervous that I might have to give CPR tonight. Those pains are so unbelievable for her. Please pray that it doesn't happen. 2 hours from now, we will know. ;)

Please pray for us to have wisdom and knowledege and discernment... oh and of course energy...

No comments:

Post a Comment