Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 452

Ava had a good night. She stooled only twice today and it was very gross. I am trying to move or get the doctors that were supposed to see her the next two weeks at the hospital to see her and give her the IVIG (immunoglobins) before we go home on Thursday.

I think she was sad to see my leave tonight or she hated me putting her down after she was asleep. Either way, I don't like her being away from our home, but I am definitely scared. I know God should give me peace but we have already experienced two times of doing CPR on Ava at home. I guess I should have peace cause it's not her time yet, but who knows when that is going to happen. God give us strength. I am really blessed to have my wonderful husband and patient girls. They are such gifts from God.

Thanking God for my family and praying for Ava to come home and stay until she gets married and has a family...

No comments:

Post a Comment