Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 450

Ava is still stooling quite a bit. She is happy most of the time except when she is stooling. Most of the time she is partying, moving around, pulling cords and she does this new thing like she's a fish flopping around. She's not in pain, but I think she realized that she can use her back. I actually had her sitting up by herself for a couple of seconds.

I am meeting with Ava's ICU doctor and Lung Center doctor tomorrow at 2:30 pm. Tony will be on an airplane, so it will be by myself. They want us to stay with Ava on one of the upper floors for  5-7 days or less. I'm not so sure about it because Ava really needs someone to pop her vent back on quickly and these are actual rooms where you might not be able to hear the vent alarming. Our other concern is that there is more illness up there. Please pray that I and the doctors have discernment.

Thanking God for Ava's smiles and praying for her to come home and for her never to drop her heart rate again...

No comments:

Post a Comment