Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 41 - 30 weeks


Ava's blood gas was 61 this morning and also this evening. That just means that she can't go lower in her settings. Her sugar was 188 tonight so that was good and they didn't have to give her an insulin shot. She's was at 36% O2 and still 40 breaths per minute. Tonight she is at 32% O2 and is eating 17ml. Once she gets to the cannula to breath, they will not be putting any pressure on her lungs or helping her breath. She will be doing that all on her own. I love feeling her breath when she lays on my chest. When I walked in the room today, I looked at her and couldn't believe how much she has grown. I am so in love...

Praying that she can go lower in her settings, get some fat on her bones and get her off the ventilator...

No comments:

Post a Comment