Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 67

Ava had a good day today and her blood gas was 53 this morning. They were able to put down her breaths per minute to 45. Hopefully they will be able to do that again tomorrow. She didn't gain or lose any weight today.

For the first time today I got to speak about my testimony along with Ava's at the MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) meeting. I had no trouble at all on speaking about Ava and I really hope that I showed everyone how wonderful God is, prayer is, and people that God can put in your life to help you. A lot of the ladies that have helped our family and Ava were there today and it was great to talk about how much we appreciate it. I hope that God and Ava are proud of what I said and I also hope that Ava one day can completely tell the story herself. She should feel so loved. Thank you to everyone that has kept us in your thoughts and prayers and helped us some way or another. We love you all!

Praying that Ava's eyes are free from problems, and her lungs are strong and healthy soon... And of course that she will live.

No comments:

Post a Comment