Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 90 - 37 weeks - 3 Months OLD!

Even with all the odds against Ava, she turned 3 months old today. Her gas was 44 this morning and 46 this evening, so they put her vent settings down. She is on 88% O2 (was still 100% this am), but she is on the move down with the steroids. She does have an infection from her tube so they put her on different steroids.

I didn't get to hold her today for the second day in a row because she hadn't slept all morning. She also is very irritable from the steroids.

I also figured out how to change settings so anybody is able to comment. We love to hear comments. I feel like I am writing to nobody sometimes but I am always hearing that people have read Ava's blog. I hope it has a huge impact on everyone as well as us.

Ava weighs 5 lbs 7.5 oz. - 2488 grams.

Praying for amazing miracles to happen and Monday's eye exam to be great...

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Ava being 3 months old. - Nancy R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ann, we're praying! keep up the posts. we are following them. lynne p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann - we are definately out here! We cry and smile with you every day. Not a day goes by that Mac and I don't check in on you and Ava. Thank you for allowing us to share this jouney. Looking forward to the day Ava comes home and we can all meet her.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann!

    I'm a frequent reader too! Don't always know what to say, but I'm reading and praying continuously.

    Love,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. We still check in on Avas progress every day !
    Its such a miracle to see her getting stronger every day and we know one day we will get to see her running with her sisters !
    Dave and Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments! You don't have to always know what to say, we love hearing the support. =P Keep it coming - I think it not only helps us but helps Ava too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann, I just caught up a couple days ago and read it every day now. I smile on the good days and cry on the bad days. We wish you the all the best, stay strong and we know that one day she'll be home with you all.

    Joe C.

    ReplyDelete